Assigning players to matches is a key process in that in will feed directly on to your website to display for your members, populate statistics for your individual members and allow you to track the games played by your members.
To make player selections for your competitions:
1. Hover over Competitions and click on Match Results.
2. Click on Show Matches and adjust the filters across the top to bring up a list of the games in your database.
3. Click on Pre-Game for the particular match you wish to assign members/players to.
4. Use the team tabs across the top to toggle between teams. Select a filter from underneath the Manage this Display List heading.
5. Locate the player(s) you wish to assign to the match and click on the green plus symbol to assign them.
6. Click Save to complete the process.
Some further information on the Online Results system can be found here.
For any further information or assistance on the team selection process feel free to contact our Customer Service Team.