It's now easy to sell your merchandise online!
The FOX SPORTS PULSE Payments System allows you to start selling club merchandise, player uniforms or non-playing club memberships.
By adding images to products and capturing sizing information, you can now add merchandise products to your registration forms.To start selling merchandise, login to your Online Membership Database. If you don't have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. From the main dashboard, hover over Registrations and click 'Products'.
2. From the Products page, click 'Add New Product'.
3. The first tab along the top is the 'Details' tab. Fill in all mandatory information under this tab and also the 'Pricing' tab. If you want to add a picture of your product, click 'Upload Image' under the 'Details' tab.
4. Click 'Select files' and choose an image.
5. The image will take a few seconds to load. Once it appears on the screen and all necessary information has been filled in, click 'Update'.
6. Ensure that the product is on the registration form by editing the form and activating the product.
7. The image will appear within the Items area on the registration form. To enlarge the product, click on it and to minimise it, click on it again.
Another Product related feature is the ability for users to ask for additional information on a specific product. This feature can be found under the 'Items' tab when editing a product.
Simply add the question you wish to ask, (eg. What size are you?) and then add each option (small, medium and large). Click Update.
When the product has been added to the registration form and chosen by the user, the additional question drop box will appear.
The Product Items are fully reportable by clicking on Reports along the top menu, Finance, Transactions - 'Configure'. Drag 'Product Items' across and filter by the item such as size, colour etc.
Please Note: To use this feature you must have a merchant account with FOX SPORTS PULSE. If you do not have a merchant account, please check out this article or contact our Online Registrations and Payments team via firstname.lastname@example.org