Avid readers of this blog will remember our post about the fact that we no longer support Internet Explorer 6, and these recent recent releases have prompted us to issue this reminder about updating to the latest version of your browser.
Updating to the latest version is generally a good idea for a number of reasons:
- The newest browsers will have fixed up any bugs that might have existed in previous versions.
- They will support the latest technology when it comes to developing websites, such as HTML5, CSS3, Flash etc.
- They are continually striving to improve their speed as well as their performance in areas such as search, social media and application integration, rendering of graphics, quicker start-up times and more.
- As mentioned above in relation to IE6, FOX SPORTS PULSE and other IT/website technology providers will continue developing our websites to support the latest browsers, which inevitably means ceasing support for older versions of those browsers.
- Internet Explorer 11 (only for Windows 7/8 or Vista users):
- Internet Explorer 8 (Windows XP):
- Mozilla Firefox 25 (Windows, Mac, Linux):
- Google Chrome 31 (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac, Linux):
- Safari 7 (Apple, PC):